These brownies are so delish and I can guarantee you they will be a hit every time. It’s really quick and easy to make and they have the most perfect melt-in-your-mouth texture!
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Jar of Nutella / Chocolate Spread
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 7 Tablespoons Butter (Melted)
- ¾ Cup Flour
- Mix ¾ of the Nutella with the butter
- Mix the sugar and eggs
- Add the egg mixture to the Nutella mixture
- Now add the flour and mix well
- Place the mix in a medium pirex / oven tray
- Spread the rest of the Nutella on top. I like to just chuck it all over and even it out with a fork
- Place in a preheated oven at 180°C and bake for 40 minutes
Now your brownies are done!! Serve with custard or ice-cream, or in my case, if you are a glutton, go for both!